In response to the high number of Covid cases recorded in the last week in Germany (more than 12.000 cases!), German government has promulgated the following measurement to allow the citizens to protect the community and themselves. These rules are valid from the 2nd of November in the whole german territory for one month. Within one month these rules could be updated and changed but we will keep you updated if that's the case.
The actual measurements are the following:
- In open spaces people from 2 households and maximum 10 in total can meet🧍🧍. In private spaces it is asked to reduce social contact at a minimum.
- Restaurants, bars and similar are closed. Delivery is still possible.
- Consumption of alcohol is forbidden in public spaces between 11pm to 6am.
- Mask on in every public space.
- Theatres, cinemas, swimming pools, gyms and similar are closed.
- Hairdressers remain open.
- Overnight stays for tourist reason are forbidden.
Our team will try to plan amazing events for you also in this month. Stay tuned and see you online.
One small sacrifice to enjoy the Christmas with the beloved ones.